You can type here any text you want

Rear end track width?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Ok, I did some research, and from all the info I have gathered, the front track width is 58.5 inches with the rear being 57.8 inches. Can anyone tell me if this is from axle hub to axle hub or drum face to drum face. Perhaps someone has their rear out of the car and can measure for me?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've been wondering the same thing myself. I have the wheels off my car and have been to lazy to measure it. I'll probably do it tomorrow and post back. I have ls1 rear brakes so the measurements will be from face of rotor hub to face of rotor hub. And axle hub to axle hub. Joel

I've been wondering the same thing myself. I have the wheels off my car and have been to lazy to measure it. I'll probably do it tomorrow and post back. I have ls1 rear brakes so the measurements will be from face of rotor hub to face of rotor hub. And axle hub to axle hub. Joel

Thanks Joel. I just have someone help me by holing a piece of 2x4 against each face and measure. From what read, the track width is actually measured from the center of the wheel. So the measurement should be 57.8 if you had 0 offset wheels. The factory gn wheels have an offset of about an eighth of an inch if I remember correctly. This would equate to a quarter inch total. All that being said and I could be wrong, I would imagine it should measure 57.55 from drum to drum.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Back