You can type here any text you want

Rear park lights

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

poppy1440

hello, A little history. The check mark in the power logger park neutral box would not go off when it was out of park so I attempted to adjust it so I could get the check to work properly. The check wouldn't go out no matter what adjustment I made. So I pulled the safety neutral switch but noticed that it would make the check go out if I moved the little slot with my hand and the reverse lights properly while off. So o assumed that the slot wasn't in the slot on the steering column. After reinstalling it, didn't work so I pulled it back off but now it doesn't work even when off now. But the reverse lights still work.

I also noticed that my front park light work but not the rear park light. I have no voltage on the rear park lamp plugs.
I do not have power on the plug that attaches to the neutral safety switch.
All fuses are good.
Also the park light fuse shows voltage when as it should as I switch the park switch on and off.

With all being said is there maybe a plug under the dash that couples the front and rear tailights together that I maybe unplugged while trying to adjust the neutral safety switch.

Everything works fine up front with the exception of power on the plug that connects to the safety switch.

I believe there's a connector plug on the top side of the column under the dash.
I drove home 30 mi. at night with no tail lights due to the same problem. I just squeezed the connector back together. The wire for the tail lights is at one end or the other, I forget which as that was 25 yrs ago.

Back