You can type here any text you want

Rear Rims

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Two T's

Long Time member
I know this has been brought up before but what is the best and most readly available debth as far as back spacing I have cenerline worriors and found out that they have5"backspace w/1/2 spacers on them want to run 8" rim. Alsowith that said what size m/t drag radial can I get under there without rubbing on stock car not notched out.
Thanks tom:cool:

Thanks humble-u2 what is the range on back spacing in rims is it 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 or is there just one length that is best anybody?
Thanks Tom

Tom,
3.5-4.5" is the range for backspacing. 4" is just about perfect. 4.5" will usually hit the frame rail, and 3.5 will usually hit the fenderwell trim (unless you roll the lip)

Hope that helps!

G

Tom,
3.5-4.5" is the range for backspacing. 4" is just about perfect. 4.5" will usually hit the frame rail, and 3.5 will usually hit the fenderwell trim (unless you roll the lip)

Hope that helps!

G

Thanks Gino its been awhile work'n to mutch not been around this stuff for some time look forward to seeing your car will it be done this year or is it already done will keep my eye open for you or stop at Oreilly's on hwy 100 stop in and say hi still worken there part time always there on sat,sun 1:00 to 7:00 .
Thanks again
Tom

I believe this car has 15x8 4''bs w/275-60-15

I think I'm gonna sell my 15x10s weld 2.0's and get the 8s for the street.

DSCN1776-1.jpg

I believe this car has 15x8 4''bs w/275-60-15

I think I'm gonna sell my 15x10s weld 2.0's and get the 8s for the street.

DSCN1776-1.jpg

Love the look of the car sits just right if no hasle could you confirm on rims and tires just what I am lookin to do.
Thanks
Tom:cool:

I used Suspension Technologies Front springs (60490) with Howe Tall ball joints from Savitske Classic & Custom for the fronts. Total drop in front is 1.75" and 1" in the back.

Brent didn't know car was lowered was refering to the way the rear tires filled the back and the skinnys in front looks like a race stance. The car looks fast standing still looks mean.
Tom

Back