You can type here any text you want

Rear Spoiler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well I was looking for one that was closer to factory, and i found it. This one is an EXACT replica of the stock one, and you do not have to drill one single hole. it might be a little more expensive, but for a factory looking piece that doesn't require drilling, and comes with all of the mounting hardware I think it is well worth the extra money. I never got in contact with Youngs, but with their customer service reputation plus them never answering their phone I would never give them my business.

Great! to quote another... Let us know how it works out.

I spoke with the guy today, and he seemed to be a nice guy who felt he had a great product. Only problem is he said he's backed up about a month. Hopefully it works out.....

yes - keep us updated. i might prefer a ready-to-paint, no drilling required spoiler as a replacement for some extra $$$....

It was shipped on Monday, so hopefully i'll have it this week. Thanks Dave

Let us know how it goes with the installation. I need to buy one for my TTA.

O.k. I finally got it. Looks like a nice piece. If someone would like pics. I can E-mail them to you. It's already primered white, and has mounting holes in the bottom. I won't be putting it on until summer. Thanks Dave

Back