You can type here any text you want

Rear Springs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well heres what i found out i fought with the springs all day lol!!! The moroso trick springs lowered my car in the rear by about an inch and that was the opposite of what i wanted.. my I dont wanna tear up my new tires on my wheel lips..I got about an inch clearance tire to frame rail and im usin 1/8 inch spacers ...They were significantly stiffer than my clapped out stockers...I ended up using autozone cargo springs they actually are the same height as my stockers.. but you can see they are beefier and have more coils..They raised the rear about an inch and thats just what my car needed..I have bags but i didnt wanna depend on them to raise the car enough to not cut a tire on bumps or a launch.... especially since i have an h&r bar i have yet to install...They are supposed to work best with zero air in the bags..

Well heres what i found out i fought with the springs all day lol!!! The moroso trick springs lowered my car in the rear by about an inch and that was the opposite of what i wanted.. my I dont wanna tear up my new tires on my wheel lips..I got about an inch clearance tire to frame rail and im usin 1/8 inch spacers ...They were significantly stiffer than my clapped out stockers...I ended up using autozone cargo springs they actually are the same height as my stockers.. but you can see they are beefier and have more coils..They raised the rear about an inch and thats just what my car needed..I have bags but i didnt wanna depend on them to raise the car enough to not cut a tire on bumps or a launch.... especially since i have an h&r bar i have yet to install...They are supposed to work best with zero air in the bags..
I have a question. You mention you have an "Inch" clearance Tire to Frame rail and your using 1/8" spacers too?

So why are you running the spacer? You should be able to remove those spacers and gain room near your wheel well lip, yeah it will move the wheels closer to the frame but that should still end up fine without rub going by those measurements!

Hell, on my car I think I MIGHT have a 1/4" space there if i'm lucky in between the frame and the tire and there is No rubbing what so ever.

Just a thought..

SW/

Back