You can type here any text you want

rear sway bar and subframe con.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sdteb

trying to get it like you
anyone replaced the rear sway bar links? what sixe is the rear sway bar....
also what are the best subframe connectors to get??? kenny brown?
BMR?

also put new rear moog springs in and the pass side sits abot an inch higher...anyone know why this would be?

shock and strut suggestions??

going to the bodyshop soon....got the new body parts in today...this car is awesome....can't wait to put the alky kit in....
www.shandy.com/turbota
for before pics...
i put the new f pump in...wow doing that twice is fun...
only took 2 hours second time...

Rear Sway Bar is 24mm, you can get poly bushings that fit the stock brackets from Guldstrand Engineering, that's what I used both rear and front.

Sub Frame Connectors I had custom made (similar the Sphon ones but with additional bracing and professionaly fitted compared to the crap welds shown on the Spohn web site....) I'm actually picking up my TTA this afternoon from the company that made and fitted my SFC's so I'm really looking forward to compare and see if the body flex is gone ....

I'll post some pictures this weekend if I get the time.

great

thanks for the help...
on the owners kit....i will have to wait on that....too much money going out right now in this car and i am getting married in a a month...

i also want to know which sfc will fit our cars. i want to get some put on before spring...

Picked up my TTA this afternoon after having custom SFC's installed (they are pretty much the same design as Spohn but with some extra bracing) and all I can say WOW!

All body flex is gone and you can really feel the suspension doing the work not a combination of the body flexing in each corner and the suspension.... also squeaks etc from both the body and the ineriror disappeared ....

Well worth it and these guys did a super clean job for me, custom bent seemless tubing, all TIG welded, POR15 treated then undercoated as per my instructions ;)

I'll post some pictures probabrly tomorrow from the fabrication and installation.

I can defenitly recommend this for any T-top TTA, you would not regret it!

Back