You can type here any text you want

Rear Sway Bar

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rssooner

This might of been answered already but I thought I would ask it anyway.

Is there a significant difference (performance) between the different sway bar manufactures? (ie: HRpartsandstuff vs. ATR)? The reason why I ask is b/c there is a huge difference in price and I wanted to know if the price is worth it.

Thanks in advance for the input.

rssooner said:
This might of been answered already but I thought I would ask it anyway. Is there a significant difference (performance) between the different sway bar manufactures? (ie: HRpartsandstuff vs. ATR)? The reason why I ask is b/c there is a huge difference in price and I wanted to know if the price is worth it. Thanks in advance for the input.
-------------------------------------
ATR is out of business so comparing a rear sway bar from a now defunct manufacturer with one that is still going strong may not be a very fair comparasion. Also, if you are comparing HR Parts & stuff top of the line set-up with a non-similiar set-up is also not a fair comparasion. Most people swear by the HR Parts & Stuff set-up. HTH

Back