Rear window glass

86 TR

Work In Progress
I'm finishing up the restoration of my 86 TType. The rear window glass has scratches in it and I would like to replace it. I can't find one anywhere.

Is there somewhere you can still buy a new piece of glass? It has rear defrost grid on it too

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

I'm finishing up the restoration of my 86 TType. The rear window glass has scratches in it and I would like to replace it. I can't find one anywhere.

Is there somewhere you can still buy a new piece of glass? It has rear defrost grid on it too

Sir I went to a local auto glass shop, they are still available mine has defrost to and it came with new wires already soldered on so it plugged up like factory. Glass masters was the name

Sir I went to a local auto glass shop, they are still available mine has defrost to and it came with new wires already soldered on so it plugged up like factory. Glass masters was the name
Where are you located? I'm in Wisconsin and no one can find a glass

I had one replaced by Safelite a couple years ago and I just did search on their website witch shows the rear heated glass is still available for $208.95 installed

Safelite.com

I had one replaced by Safelite a couple years ago and I just did search on their website witch shows the rear heated glass is still available for $208.95 installed

Safelite.com
Thank you