Rebuilding fuel pressure regulator.

HUENEMEGN

I have an older Kenne Bell fuel pressure regulator I bought when he was still doing Buick stuff. Are these rebuildable? I'm sure they are as it has the small screws I can remove. So my other question is I see KIRBANS has the diaphragm . Will that be the correct one assuming the screw holes line up? It looks like it should work.

Thanks,
Oscar

It's a pretty big assumption that Kirban parts will work in a Kenne Bell part.

As important as that part is, and what they cost, I'd probably just go with a new Kirban unit and throw that ''old school FPR'' on eBay.

But they are suppose to be rebuildable? That's why they made the center of the regulator accessible for service.

Anyways, I just called Accufab as they were the ones making them for Kenne Bell and they said they have the diaphragm in stock for $25 and it fits my regulator.

Oscar, you beat me to it. Since Accufab made the "private label" KenneBell throttle bodies (sans Accufab engraved throttle plate) I was out in the garage looking for an old KenneBell catalog and got to doing other stuff.

I was about to note that the KenneBell afpr looks a lot like the Accufab unit and suggest you contact them. But you solved your question.