You can type here any text you want

red 93

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kshef

anybody know where i can get info on this chip?
just wondering about the timing

call red at quad air, olmstead ohio, 440-235-3232. i run that chip and like it very much. it is burned for at least a 237 regulator and 160 stat. not much of a gain in acceleration but very nice street manners, idle etc.

Worth 5/10's in 1/8 mile for my car over stk chip at same boost level.

I tried to order a Red 93...

Is there such thing as a 33lb Delphi fuel injector? The reason I ask is because ATR sells a 33lb Delphi High Impedance Fuel Injector, which is what ATR told Bill Ragland they had sent him to put into my car. I'm not having any kind of problems, but I wanted to try a different chip other than the ATR Pit Bull I'm using and when I call Quad Air/Red Armstrong he got real livid saying that there is no such thing as a Delphi 33lb injector, and he didn't have very kind words for some vendors. ATR was closed already by the time Quad Air called me back. I'm away from home so I can't take out an injector to get the numbers off of it. I went to the Delphi web site...which is not very user friendly BTW...and found out zilch.

I reposted this from another thread in the advertiser forum.

Back