You can type here any text you want

redneck in a nova

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

denn454

turbo swimmer
not a tr race, but i thought it was pretty funny.

so i bought a 98 camaro z28 that turned out wasn't all the car i thought it was, it has been hit very very hard in the rear end, i found out after buying the car. so i was taking it back to the dealer where i bought it, i'm driving through town and don't see any cars around but i hear this noise. a few minutes later i hear it getting louder, i look in the rear view mirror and see some lights coming up quick and this noise also coming from behind me. the car isn't really mine and its not one of the super strong running ls1's so i'm not wanting to mess with this, whatever it is. as soon as it gets close to me i look over and to my suprise see this rust brown thing with unmatching panels, it was pretty much the ugliest car i'd ever seen. oh, and huge chrome side pipes i'm sure just straight pipes. so this redneck looks over at me and gives a VERY loud rev and takes off. i laugh a little and think nothing of it. so we both get on the highway and he keeps trying to mess with me, the car sounds mean and looks like it runs pretty good. so i decide to just go for it, i hear him coming up from behing me so about the time hes at my rear bumper i floor it and even it up as hes about at my door then within 3 seconds i have about 6 car legnths. he somehow thought he'd have better luck the 2nd time which ended in the same way, also the 3rd time. by the 4th time he tryed i just let him go.

if i only had the buick the slaughter would have been so much worse. those ls1's run good but still nothing like the trubo 6. i'm looking for another ls1, hopefully i can get a good enough deal to have enough money left over to afford the rear mount turbo. that should be fun...

still a good kill, but aren't the words "redneck" and "nova" almost redundant????:D

Back