Regal To Grand National Interior Conversion

TTypeRegal87

I have a 1987 Regal Limited, Burgundy on Burgundy, with a landau top, that I am converting to a Grand National Clone (Making it a Non-Grandpa Car :)), and As far as the interior, its just the stock 60/40 Crushed Bench seat, but I am putting a complete Grand National interior into it, simply for the fact that the seats in a National are the comfiest, and coolest in the world!, I am going to buy 2 BEAUTIFUL Original 87' GN seats for $300, and I'm probably just going to have the rear seat re covered. I have a Center counsel, that I have to buy the conversion brackets from G body parts, and some decent Lower door panels. Other then the little trim pieces, like the "Grand National" decal above the Glove box, and the Turbo 3.8l dash cluster cover, is there anything im missing? I just want to check with the Turbo Buick Experts to make sure my car is as close to a Grand National as it can be, without that WE2 code on the RPO, thanks a thousand!

Yes. If the Limited is a non-Turbo car, you’ll be needing a dash harness. You’ll also be needing the rear sail panel inserts. And you’ll need to punch a hole in the tranny tunnel for the shifter cable.
And the Limited is not a Grandpa car.....when done right.

Is it a turbo car? If not wouldn't it take just as much money or more to build fake grand national than just buy one? If you are going to do this, what condition are the bumpers and bumper strips in? If their in great shape I would be willing to help in your effort of recycling parts to complete the transformation. My grandpa car could use some better ones.