You can type here any text you want

REMINDER:Chicago club coming to Manteno July 20th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jetmech

Hey guys and gals, Come down to Manteno for a Cruise night on July 20 th 6-9 pm. On Main st. downtown Manteno. We are right across the railroad tracks from Rad Rods by Troy. There will be 50/50 raffle and other giveaways associated w/ the raffle tickets. There is enough room for around 100 cars. Free water will be provided to all and indoor bathrooms across the street. Im going to see if Rad rides will bring anouther car out. If you need more info dont hesitate to email me at mantenocruises@att.net

Thanks

Just a fair warning - maybe it's because it's been so hot, or lack of interest, or because of other commitments, but attendance has been WAY DOWN! I hope some cars show up, but I'm not holding my breath. We only had 7 or 8 cars show up to culvers on a Saturday night. Got my fingers crossed....

Just a fair warning - maybe it's because it's been so hot, or lack of interest, or because of other commitments, but attendance has been WAY DOWN! I hope some cars show up, but I'm not holding my breath. We only had 7 or 8 cars show up to culvers on a Saturday night. Got my fingers crossed....

Sorry Shari, we were going to roll down there with 4 Buicks but we had to help our buddy Austin to swap out his tranny in his GN at my place. By the time we were done it was like 8pm so we all just stayed back.

How far is Manteno???

I hear ya sharri, it seems every other tuesday it rains in manteno or in the surrounding area

Manteno is Just north of Kankakke just off of I57, Next town south of Peotone. If anyone needs directions they are I57 south to exit 322(manteno) go east on division to Main st. and turn left. We will be in the parking lot across from the Dollar general.

Prasad, that's ok - I'm just happy with who does show up, I know how things go. Loyd's work might get in our way tomorrow.

And Rich - my god, the weather has been sucking all over! I've been waiting for it to rain all afternoon, today. It's not been a good year for shows, cruises and races!

Im thinking the same thing, it might not rain on my cruise night, Hope you can make it , Remember i will have free water so dont pack a cooler

It was a very good turnout, we finally had good weather. There were four turbo buicks there(including mine) . We even had 1 gentleman come up from champange(sorry i forgot your name) .Thanks to the chicagolang chapter for including my cruise night into your shedule.:D

I wish we could have made it, Rich, but Loyd had to work late. Then he sat on his cell phone and had to get a new one, while they were still open.

I'm glad you had some cars show up! We'll include it on the schedule again next year!

It was a very good turnout, we finally had good weather. There were four turbo buicks there(including mine) . We even had 1 gentleman come up from champange(sorry i forgot your name) .Thanks to the chicagolang chapter for including my cruise night into your shedule.:D

That was me from Champaign. It was worth the drive! :smile: Actually it only took a little over an hour. Would probably take that long from Chicagoland, given the traffic.

Rick P.

Thanks for coming out Rick, next time the speakers WILL be working and im working on the village to give me a garbage can so you wont have to walk across the street. Only 2 cruise nights left

Back