You can type here any text you want

Repaint Gnx Turbo Cover And Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNX 120

Does anyone have a clue what type of coating was used on GNX turbo covers or what color paint? And also the correct color on the black mesh of the GNX wheels? Any help would be great, I don't want to touch theese if I can't get the right colors or coatings. THANX KERRY

L78-kidd

Thanks for the reply, Phat L78 camaro!! Wish I kept my 701/2 z , OHWELL! THANX KERRY

gnx cover

Kerry i used silver grill paint from home depot looks exactly like the shield did when i got it and the up pipe i used a silver paint from auto zone 500 degree temp,tried that first on the shield but it bubbled of so went to the grill paint now it's mint. hope this helps KASH

Kerry i used silver grill paint from home depot looks exactly like the shield did when i got it and the up pipe i used a silver paint from auto zone 500 degree temp,tried that first on the shield but it bubbled of so went to the grill paint now it's mint. hope this helps KASH

Thanx for the reply Kash!

Back