You can type here any text you want

Replacement rear spoiler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Who makes them, and how much are they? I just bought a new house and went over budget. Now I probably wont be able to paint my car this year like I was hoping to. I would at least like to change the spoiler because its pretty nasty looking. Its all bubbling up and cracking and stuff. I would like the new spoiler to be fiberglass.

TIA: Jason

This was just posted a few days ago. ... Word is the original supplier is having some delivery problems.

I saw the link to this site on a thread from another board. I have not bought anything from this company but it may be what you are looking for.

http://www.ramairhood.com/

Looks like that one goes for $400( on sale). I thought I heard before that they go for around $300. I guess the main thing is how nice of one it is. I do want one that looks right, I dont want a cheapo looking one. Any one have the spoiler in the link?

Not sure where you got $300 from; that would definitely be unpainted and no shipping for sure.

The other place was "All Sports and Imports". Here's a note from another TTA member that I got a while ago... notice the price...

I purchased my fiberglass replacement spoiler from All Sports and Imports in Florida. I had them paint it for me. The color was a perfect match and the quality is excellent.
I paid $650 with the paint and shipping. They had to ship FedEx as UPS would take it which added to the cost.

Back