You can type here any text you want

Replacement Torque arm bushing/mount

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

leirch

Guys,

I aquired a stock TTA crossmember for my Camaro.. It doesn't have the stock rubber bushing in it though.

Where can I get replacement bushings?

I tried all the local places(Autozone/Advance/etc..). I also tried the local GM Dealer.. they are discontinued.

Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks

What transmission are you using? Post back with your specifactions and I'll give you the GM numbers. If you are using the TTA 200-4R than those are discontinued.

call Jeg,s or Summit. They sell replacement urethane bushings for our cars. If you are useing the factory TTA torque arm you will need the one with the "flanges" pointing outboard. some models had them pointing inboard.I don't have the part number but they can help you get the correct one. Turbota.

I just found my "torque arm" mount bushing. It was made by ENERGY SUSPENSION co. The part munber is 3.1111G This is the one for the arm with the "lips" pointing AWAY from the transmission. Summit, or Jegs does handle them. Turbota.

Back