You can type here any text you want

replicas zr-1 rims

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I asked on the other site. Just grabbing and quoting someones post without knowledge of the actual work is pointless IMHO.

I currently run 16x8 Boyds on my car with 245/255s staggered, and the drivers rear tire just nicks the wheel trim under full compression of the rear suspension.

I have more room behind the current combo, and I believe a 9.5" will fit with a 275 with minimal trimming (if at all) if the wheel has the correct backspace.

actually i do know him, a good friend of mine is his brother..

and you said
Please show me pics of a regal with 17x11's UNDER the car without a minitub

so dont get mad because you put your foot in your mouth.

actually i do know him, a good friend of mine is his brother..

and you said

so dont get mad because you put your foot in your mouth.

My foots not in my mouth.. the poster doesnt even know FOR SURE what size wheel he is running and he hasnt checked clearance for articulation of the suspension either.

Make it drivable with 5 people in the car (as GM designed it) and then lets discuss, until then all it is is talk.

Roll the lips or flare them?... no proof of either. It appears that the lip is rolled completely upward to clear the tire. now.. try to install the wheel trim.

The car I have mentioned that is here, has 17x11 with 315/35s, under the car with full articulation of the suspension and even has the trim installed(albiet the mounting hardware is farther out than OE and the trim as well as the inner lips being cut).

The car sits right, looks right and is driven just like that.

Once again, more USEABLE information may benefit other members.

Oh... the frame is notched ... but the car isnt mini-tubbed...

Back