You can type here any text you want

Restored 84 gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'd like to see some more photos, trunk tag would be good too. Did this car have the tic tic tic noise (cam sensor location)?

Answers

I'll have the trunk tag pic thurs or fri

No Tic tic

New cam, lifters, chain & sprockets, cam sensor

Nice looking 84, good price too. I just sold my 84 last year for $10k, and the trunk is nicer on yours than mine was, and it was totally stock. Good luck with the sale

very nice car

This is a nice ride.Excellent paint and interior,,,GLWS Someone will get an awesome...car with The coolest interior too...

PRICE REDUCED TRUNK TAG Pic

To $8200.00

Attachments

• IMG_0285.jpg
    IMG_0285.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 851
NY blankets

Nope
It is a GN for sure
I'm the 3rd owner & i know the other 2

Tks for your interest
f

Hi Fritz, is this car a GN or a T-type?..carfax shows T-type.

GN's started life as T-Types. WE2 was an option, thus carfax will always show them as T-Types. As long as the vin on the RPO matches the car, and the WE2 code is there, it's a sure bet it's a GN. And this particular GN is smokin'! Nice car fritz.

GN's started life as T-Types. WE2 was an option, thus carfax will always show them as T-Types. As long as the vin on the RPO matches the car, and the WE2 code is there, it's a sure bet it's a GN. And this particular GN is smokin'! Nice car fritz.

Thanks for the help and explanation. It is a very nice looking/clean car.

Tks U. Dave

good info 2 know
... & I didn't know

Thanks for your kind words Dave

Now If I could find a real buyer, instead of the "dirtballs" I've talked to lately,
that would be good

Back