You can type here any text you want

return fuel line fitting size needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RED LS1

Guys,

On my last T-type I picked up a fitting to convert the fuel feed over to AN somehow. It was a few years ago so I can't remember what or where it came from or what size. Is anyone familiar with this? It a female to a male .

Like this? 16mm to -8, then cutoff sqaure with a wheel and sealed with a 5/8 dowty seal?

5.png

4.png

No, I was a little unclear. I am looking for the one that goes down by the frame and attaches to the feed line. After searching some more I am looking for this I think

RUS-640830_ml.jpg

16 x 1.5

IIRC, the ones down by the frame are stupid saginaw fittings. I used to have this saved as a shortcut on my old computer too...when I did my fuel system updates...

Are you looking to re-do lines or just replace? Feed line to ??? or Return line to ???? Various ways to do this............

The car already has a -8 for a feed coming from the tank. It has an A-1000 for a pump. It was previously set up this way before I got it. The factory 3/8 feed line was converted to a return for the system. There was a rinky dink adaptor and a braided hose clamped on. It worked fine but I want to turn it into a secure AN fitting and line to the regulator. I am going to grab the fitting from Summit. I'm not sure I want to deal with Racetronix for a few small reasons.

The AN conversion at the reg is a tight fit if you angle to a new line in either direction. The clearance between the reg. and the engine is small therefore a sharp bend is needed. Go to the E85 forum on here to see some ideas.
Good and clean conversion using double clamps on return are acceptable since pressure is lower (use a finisher clamp from Redhorse) this will work and look good.

Back