Revised Pricing - 86 GN in Central Ca

Fwiw:
I certainly hope not, Dave, as that appears to be a t-top and not a solid roof as I believe that Aaron currently has up for sale, doesn't look as squeaky clean, either, but hard to tell due to the distance.

Thanks guys for the nice post....I posted on Craigs list in the SF area, since I know so many good turbo guys in LA (I'm pretty much covered there):cool: I'm sure she will sell, the market sure is different than last year. Thanks again guys for the kind words.

Gary do you know a guy that lives in Florida....Long time Turbobuick guy. I can't remember his name....I think he was a Merchant Marine? Does that ring a bell?

Thanks guys for the nice post....I posted on Craigs list in the SF area, since I know so many good turbo guys in LA (I'm pretty much covered there):cool: I'm sure she will sell, the market sure is different than last year. Thanks again guys for the kind words.

Gary do you know a guy that lives in Florida....Long time Turbobuick guy. I can't remember his name....I think he was a Merchant Marine? Does that ring a bell?
Aaron:
So the picture up above is the car that you are currently selling? It looks like a T-top in the pic, or have I gotten that blind?

Yes, I know a few peeps in Florida, but one being a Merchant Marine doesn't ring a bell. Any other details, like he's selling a car, looking for a car, got a TB.com user name, got a real name, anything else to go on? This sounds like a fun game, you go first?

Aaron:
So the picture up above is the car that you are currently selling? It looks like a T-top in the pic, or have I gotten that blind?

Yes, I know a few peeps in Florida, but one being a Merchant Marine doesn't ring a bell. Any other details, like he's selling a car, looking for a car, got a TB.com user name, got a real name, anything else to go on? This sounds like a fun game, you go first?

Oh man you have definitely gone blind!;) The car above in Dave's post, I think is Dave's car...Dave was referring to my car I listed on Craigslist 86 Grand National for sale

I talked to a gentleman in Florida about 2 months ago, regarding my car. I believe he got into an accident and was waiting for a settlement.....Damn I cannot remember his name for the life of me. Nice guy, said he knew you....That's all I can remember, your losing your sight and I'm losing my memory!

Please keep an ear open for me (would have said "eye open" for me, but hey your going blind!):D

Thanks Gary

Oh the GN in my sig was my "first love" dearly missed. I haven't owned that car since 98' :( The original owner actually brought it to California from Florida.

Aaron:
About half-way on the way to work this AM. I realized that car that I mistook for yours was probably Daves in his sig. Blind & lame both, I guess. Oops, my bad. I will keep my eyes & ears open. You don't mean a guy named Jim do you? Friend of Kenny Duttweiler's?

Aaron:
About half-way on the way to work this AM. I realized that car that I mistook for yours was probably Daves in his sig. Blind & lame both, I guess. Oops, my bad. I will keep my eyes & ears open. You don't mean a guy named Jim do you? Friend of Kenny Duttweiler's?

Yes, I think that may be him...He is a very spirted individual. Some young kid totalled his last car....I think that is him...Do you have his contact information or user name handy?

Thanks Gary...

Oh the GN in my sig was my "first love" dearly missed. I haven't owned that car since 98' :( The original owner actually brought it to California from Florida.

I have a good friend that is looking for a beautiful T-Top car like yours....Sounds like you need another one....Hint, Hint?:biggrin:

The Magic Number!!!!

Ok guys here it is the magic number. $15k takes her home.....Bottom dollar. No disappointments, absolutely one of the cleanest 86 GNs around. Please call and pick her up.....(559)916-6651

Nice car.. Any chance you'd be interested in a trade for a '96 vette convertible, gorgeous torch red? I can send pics if you are...

Bob

Yes, I think that may be him...He is a very spirted individual. Some young kid totalled his last car....I think that is him...Do you have his contact information or user name handy?...Thanks Gary...
Aaron:
I sent him an E-mail and notified him of your desire to converse a couple of days ago. Hope that all's well for you and family.

Nice car.. Any chance you'd be interested in a trade for a '96 vette convertible, gorgeous torch red? I can send pics if you are...

Bob

Bob sounds like a beautiful car but I cannot trade at this time....Thank you for your inquiry...
Aaron

Wow!....Still for sale

TTT.....Still have her....15k. Again the first person that sees this car is going to know they are getting a screamin' deal!

Sold!!!!!

SOLD!!!!

Going to Alabama....:( I will still be around! As a good friend once said...."These cars dig deep"!