You can type here any text you want

Reynolds GA Race, who's going

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

batmansbuick

Superhero
I've been asked to see if there are any caravans being planned to the Reynolds race. There are people heading up there from Melbourne, Orlando and Daytona.

Anyone planning to caravan up there? Let us know so I can pass the info on at this weeks meeting. Thanks

We're going....leaving Thurs. evening, and hoping to make our first pass with the new motor. HOORAY!!!:D

But as for caravaning, I don't know what my dad is doing as he hasn't really looked into travelling with anyone. Let me know if anyone is heading off from somewhere between Ocala and Reynolds as I'm sure my dad would have no problem meeting up with someone. Thanks

Can't Caravan

I should be driving the GF's HOUNDAH :( from Tally early Friday morning if everything goes as planned.

We will be leaving from Melbourne Thursday after work. That will put us in Ocala between 8 and 10 (depends on when we leave). You probably won't want to caravan with me, since I will probably only be driving 70-75mph. Stop by and say Hello at Silver Dollar. We will be pitted in the corner where the staging lanes make the turn.

Originally posted by gnturbo
see yall there,will be leaving friday some time from Jacksonville

Jim,

Call me or Dan (my # is 272-8661); maybe we can head up as a group...

Did this already happen? I'm going to be driving to GA this weekend for a Ford swap meet and I'd like to go. Please give me more details.

Thanks,

James

Reynolds has come and gone. Two weekends ago was the BOP Challenge and last weekend was the Street Lethal Stangs deal. If you are coming to GA this weekend, there is a huge car show/ swap meet in Moultrie GA at Spence Field. Multi-marque show and meet too. Moultrie is located in South Georgia fairly close to FL.

Yes, the Moultrie, GA swap meet was the one I was planning on attending this weekend. A Ford buddy invited me. How far is was the BOP from this? And what does BOP mean? :confused: I'm new :D

Back