You can type here any text you want

Ricer smackdown on the way to work

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ken87GN

On my way to work today, I travel a moderately busy main road and don't really encounter anything to mess with... until today. As I was keeping the speed limit (40) and trying to find something good on the radio, I spot a silver Nissan something or other with big letters on the bumper that read www.speedoptions.com with the usual ricer tip and no hubcaps.. Now I just wanted to see what kind of jerkoff is driving this thing, so I gradually make my way up to him and come to a stop behind other cars. He glances over at my car and seems like he isn't too interested in paying me any mind and I don't instigate races by revving anyone.. so I'm back on my way to the job just rollin' along doing about 40mph when I notice he's making his way through the traffic to catch me... So, a little ways down the road it turns into a 3 lane highway and I get an opening and ease into it a little to get to 55. Now, I spot mister pocketrocket coming up in my rear view.. so it was his lucky day, the light turns red and I'm in the right lane and he's in the middle. I look over and he isn't looking at me or revving so I know exactly what he's going to do... like they all do.. the light turns green and I let him make the first move and of course he hits it. So, I lay into it about 1/2 throttle when he's about 1 car ahead and cruise right by him while he's powershifting into second and chirping his little tires. I went past him, switched into his lane because of a slow driver in front of me and back into my lane.. I shut it down around 65mph and of course he does the ricer flyby about 5 seconds later. I guess he forgot speed as the option for his car. It's been a while since I went to work happy.

Ken

Good job putting a stupid ricer in his place. However, you should have denied his flyby attempt lest he boast to his ricer pals how he won that race.

You know, I thought about that but we were coming up on an intersection and I didn't want that light to turn red... it's hard enough trying to stop this thing in normal driving, when I have to jam on the brakes the powermonster say's NO WAY! :eek:

It probably doesn't matter if he did his flyby or not, he most likely bragged that he kept up with me and just didn't want to push his car too much. NOT!

a guy at my school drives an 80 somthing honda accord with a fart can. of course its a 4 door! its got the big "SPEEDOPTIONS.COM sticker on the top of the windshield. i guess these guys like to show everyone where they dont shop:rolleyes:

Speaking of guys at school...

There's a guy at my school who's got a volkswagen golf, 4 door, with the fart can.

first thing he does one day, is fires it up (and WHILE IT'S COLD) revs the living snot out of it.

Not to mention his misspelled volkswagen sticker across the windshield :rolleyes:

theres lotsa dirty rice in my town, one of my favorites was this 80s four door honda accord with the H emblems turned upside down and a big ol "type r" badge on the back. this guy didnt even have a tip or anything! just the crappy badges! ive also seen a toyota carolla with a park bench wing, primer grey, neon lights galore, and a GT-R badge on the back where it should have had the toyota emblem....hmm, that was intriguing...oh yeah, and both of these asian import cars had euro altezza tail lights...but that kinda goes without saying. if i were to continue mentioning all the rice i encounter this could go on for days so ill stop now ;)

To most, rice is an easy side dish to cook, but for me, I often get carried away and end up burning it!

Back