You can type here any text you want

Ridetech? Anyone have a air ride setup?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

G NASTY

The f-bodies love the setup and really kill on the autox. Anyone have the setup? I like the idea of the versatility also.. Drop it a bit to show it, raise it to drive it.

The f-bodies love the setup and really kill on the autox. Anyone have the setup? I like the idea of the versatility also.. Drop it a bit to show it, raise it to drive it.
I have been in Many cars with the Ridetech suspensions and they are a excellent suspension with versatility. Many of the guys who have the air ride set up have several settings in the controller like "Parked setting, drag race setting, handling settings...

It's a costly set up but once you have it you would Never look back. If I had the money for it that is the set up I would have on our car!

Our next project WILL have the level 3 ridetech suspension under it for sure!

Scot W.

I have been in Many cars with the Ridetech suspensions and they are a excellent suspension with versatility. Many of the guys who have the air ride set up have several settings in the controller like "Parked setting, drag race setting, handling settings...

It's a costly set up but once you have it you would Never look back. If I had the money for it that is the set up I would have on our car!

Our next project WILL have the level 3 ridetech suspension under it for sure!

Scot W.
Scot I know you know your stuff, do you feel this setup would give the some performance of a real good coil over setup? I neeed a rear setup to start putting my car back togeather but can't make a decision. I love the option to adjust the hight on the fly but I love how the DsE is so proven and more simple. If I do the airride I'm piecing it together. I'm leanin towards the airride just have never seen one perform and there really isint too much info online especially on a g-body

Scot I know you know your stuff, do you feel this setup would give the some performance of a real good coil over setup? I neeed a rear setup to start putting my car back togeather but can't make a decision. I love the option to adjust the hight on the fly but I love how the DsE is so proven and more simple. If I do the airride I'm piecing it together. I'm leanin towards the airride just have never seen one perform and there really isint too much info online especially on a g-body
I think both the DSE and Ridetech suspensions are the two top leading suspensions on the market today in terms of handling and performance and being (Track Proven!). They both are equal on and of the roadcourse's and both these company's are always in the top 10 at almost every pro-touring competition so they are both very well proven. Now since they are both so good the question now is "Do you really want to spend the extra cash on the push button adjustability?"

DSE and Ridetech both have rear coil over set ups for the G-Body cars but each company has their own little tweeks that make them different.

I will be on the coil over shocks by next summer and can't wait. Here is how I personally feel. Once you have your ride height dialed in you should never have to fool with it again, just the compression & rebound of the dials for load and drivability. Now with the air ride most of those guy's go for the adjustability to show people how the car lowers when parked. It just boils down to what you want and how much you have to spend.

Just recently our DSE equipped car with just the DSE springs and replacement DSE gas shocks put up the same exact time as a Richard Petty 2010 Challenger that had adjustable coil overs that was driven by a good friend of mine that auto-crosses & road raced all accross the country. Needless to say I was VERY pleased with the outcome and how well this DSE suspension handles.

Scot W.

There is no question that I would be satisfied with DSE coilovrers, maybe even more so then the ridetech. The problem is the car will be at least 75%driven and living in new York the roads are beyond crap. My entire undercarriage is being redone now and I think I would destroy it in a month driving around here with the car at the hight I would like. As far as price it's pretty similar to DsE except the 2k for the airpod. My problem is I can't find anyone in new York with the setup. I don't want to start buying stuff and my car feels like a 96 caddiliac. I do want a very performance oriented suspension, I'm going to go with the double adjustable shocks.
I think both the DSE and Ridetech suspensions are the two top leading suspensions on the market today in terms of handling and performance and being (Track Proven!). They both are equal on and of the roadcourse's and both these company's are always in the top 10 at almost every pro-touring competition so they are both very well proven. Now since they are both so good the question now is "Do you really want to spend the extra cash on the push button adjustability?"

DSE and Ridetech both have rear coil over set ups for the G-Body cars but each company has their own little tweeks that make them different.

I will be on the coil over shocks by next summer and can't wait. Here is how I personally feel. Once you have your ride height dialed in you should never have to fool with it again, just the compression & rebound of the dials for load and drivability. Now with the air ride most of those guy's go for the adjustability to show people how the car lowers when parked. It just boils down to what you want and how much you have to spend.

Just recently our DSE equipped car with just the DSE springs and replacement DSE gas shocks put up the same exact time as a Richard Petty 2010 Challenger that had adjustable coil overs that was driven by a good friend of mine that auto-crosses & road raced all accross the country. Needless to say I was VERY pleased with the outcome and how well this DSE suspension handles.

Scot W.

Back