You can type here any text you want

Right car wrong engine..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cme2fly

WH1 driver
I just picked up a 1993 Mazda RX-7 and Im considering using a 3.8 to repower. There is plenty of info on doing an LS1 swap, which I have not ruled out but, I am more of a Buick kind of guy..Anyone have any info on the swap, welding and mechanic are not a problem..

Mike Savino of TurboBuicks.com did this swap and has plenty of pics and info on his website in the hybrid section..

I was even kind enough to do a search over there and find the thread with pics and info for ya~:biggrin: ;)

Starting on new Hybrid, it never stops! - TurboBuicks.com

1993 Mazda RX-7 with Buick Grand

I seen pictures of the car in the past..thanks for the links though. I guess this is the only guy that has done a buick swap into an FD..Still collecting parts and knowledge..:eek:

Mike Savino of TurboBuicks.com did this swap and has plenty of pics and info on his website in the hybrid section..

I was even kind enough to do a search over there and find the thread with pics and info for ya~:biggrin: ;)

Starting on new Hybrid, it never stops! - TurboBuicks.com

1993 Mazda RX-7 with Buick Grand

Ive seen pictures of the car in the past..thanks for the links though. I guess this is the only guy that has done a buick swap into an FD..Still collecting parts and knowledge..:eek:

Back