You can type here any text you want

Riviera T-Type badges

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CTX-SLPR

Anyone know the part number for the T-type lettering on the 84 and 85 Riviera T-types? Might try to get lucky and find a dealer that still has a pair in stock or maybe someone here has a pair.

Thanks,

Might be interested in a used pair depending on how used they are and how much they are aswell. Can't say it'd be a high priority to pick up either.

Might be interested in a used pair depending on how used they are and how much they are aswell. Can't say it'd be a high priority to pick up either.

lol That's good, because I'm not sure where they are at the moment. Let me know if you need me to look for them.

Sounds like you bought the Riviera? what kind of condition is it in, and color combo? Are you planning to modify it?

Nope, didn't pick up another Riviera. Even at the cheap cost it is, its the one for sale on the board I was looking at by the way, I just paid as much as he's asking on plane tickets to go home with my girlfriend to India for Christmas so I'm short on cash.
These will be for my '64 Riviera which is getting my 4.1L stock block, LC2 based engine around this time next year. The Regal T-type emblems are too big. The later LeSabre and the Riviera T-types are smaller and more fitting of the scale of the car being discreet but obvious as to the powerplant. I'm debating between the sail panels like the regular cars or a single on the deck lid where the Gran Sport script in '65 would have gone and a pair of the T's on the front fenders or on in the fender vents if I use the M3 or M5 vents to let the hot air out from under the hood.

Back