RJC intercooler or PTE stock location intercooler???

HECROW1

What's up everyone I'm adding some upgrades to my T-Type. I have a 6266 dual BB precision turbo and I'm planning on purchasing a couple more parts. Feel free to give me any suggestions I would really appreciate it. I have a stock block with 85k original miles. The turbo I have not installed yet because I would like to put everything all at once. So to start off I'm really shooting for lowwwww 11s or 10.9s and I'll be happy. The list begins with stock heads cam and plenum,a custom PTC converter that I will have built, razor Alky, 60# injectors and matching chip from turbo tweak, power plate, walbro 340 fuel pump with hotwire kit, maybe new valve springs (I'm still getting a lot of mixed reviews about valve springs because it can possibly trash the cam), scanmaster, 295 mickey Thompson drag radials, and finally what we are really here to talk about,I'm in between the rjc front mount or pte stock location intercooler. I no with a front mount u need to install a bigger radiator and fan well my radiator is garbage and its hot as hell down here in Miami so I was going to swap it either way. So if anyone can help I'll really appreciate it and also I haven't purchased any other parts yet so if you recommend something else I'm all ears.

The pte will be fine for your goals. Front mounts are good if you're low 10s and below.. the pte is a nice unit. Now for your performance level the front mount is not needed.. but it sure does look purrty. :D

ThI check pte will be fine for your goals. Front mounts are good if you're low 10s and below.. the pte is a nice unit. Now for your performance level the front mount is not needed.. but it sure does look purrty. :D

Thanks so now with price the problem is everywhere I look the pte is $1000 and the rjc is $795 so I don't know if its worth it to spend the extra 200 for something with less performance.

well you wont have to go crazy with your cooling system. fig fbody rad is 100 might want fan set up 300. plan for the big picture

Running alky and a 6266 either one willbe fine. As far as springs and cam why not go with a roller cam?

Budget parts and labor are going pretty high and if I was to get a roller cam then ill need to get heads also. I can always add that later well that's what I was told.

["psycho6cyl, post: 3253141, member: 16000"]well you wont have to go crazy with your cooling system. fig fbody rad is 100 might want fan set up 300. plan for the big picture[/quote]

Regardless I'm going to get a better radiator and fan so that's y I'm asking if its the right move to get the pte instead of rjc

Like I said front mount would be more for looks for the goal you seek. By no means am I saying it won't performance great but Maybe overkill..

I personally like the Front Mounts a lot better than the SLIC. The SLIC will get you to where you want to go. I ran 10.80@124 with a DUTT Neck on a stock longblock TTA. But the SLICs fitments are issues in quite a few cases. I ran a PTE FM with a stock radiator and didnt have any issues in 100 degree heat driving around in town traffic. The hottest it ever got was 200 degrees in stop and go traffic.