RJC or aftermarket aluminum pulleys

Go with RJC, I just picked up the factory style crank pulley in stealth black and its a nice piece hardly weighs anything plus RJC supports the site :D Who else would you buy em from?

Hey buddy, Well I was also looking at other vendors such as Postons, ATR, Kirban, etc that all sell lightweight aluminum pulleys as well but I do like the way that the RJC's look! Would you have any pics of them installed on your motor? Also, what made you get the stealth black and not the polished unit? Thanx bro..............Al

bigal614 said:
Probably stock size but lightweight, mostly for the looks.

I used RJC's, his stuff is just always, well, perfect.
IMO, you also want to stay with the original sized pullies. Unless you have a F/M and then you want the light crank pulley.

Ill have pics up soon in the link below, I got just the crank pulley only, I didnt want too much aluminum/silver in the engine compartment plus my other pulleys are black.

Hey Bruce, Well i'm certainly looking at the RJC's the hardest! I'm guessing F/M means fully modified? so what your saying is that if I don't have an F/M engine then I should not use a light weight crank pulley? I thought the weight reduction would be good but to stay with the stock size?

LOL, What the hell was I thinkin??? I have a BGC large cooler, not a front mount so I should be ok eh?

bigal614 said:
LOL, What the hell was I thinkin???
I have a BGC large cooler, not a front mount so I should be ok eh?

Dunno, have enough troubles keepin track of my own thoughts... :)

If your running a stock Inetercooler, then you don't want the light crank pulley. The light crank pulley does away with the sholder for the crank fan.