RJC Racing is expanding and opening a new shop/office

Race Jace

Research, New Tech and Development
Staff member
RJC Racing and Werks CNC have made a few changes. We have restructured our management.so that I
personally can spend more time on new product development, better customer service and are going to
get into the service side, building engines, tuning and supplying parts for the west coast in addition to our product line and CNC machine shop.

Our new shop and office info is;

RJC Racing
643 Crestview Dr.
Tooele, UT. 84074

WWW.RJCRacing.com
435-882-2839

All RJC Racing business will go through our new office starting Aug. 18 2003.

87 Buick GN Stock block 9.96 @ 134 @ 2002 GSNats
2002 & 2003 GSNats TSM winner.

This is good news for the Turbo Buick community!!!

Congrats on the expansion of your business Jason and keep up the good work with all of the innovative new products:cool: :)

:cool:

Just put the power plate on my car a few weeks ago and love it.

Keep up the good work. :)

EXCELLENT NEWS!

Good move for you, & your customers, Jason!

Our best always goes out to the Cramer family! :)

Wishing RJC RACING continued growth & success! :)

Cool news man! Good luck with your new shop. Hope to see lots of new products from you guys!

Jace,

I heard you've expanded your efforts and are now exploring high performance bolt-ons for the Dodge Neon SRT. Is this true? Is there a 9 second Neon in your future? ;)

Neal

Originally posted by 750H.P.V6
I heard you've expanded your efforts and are now exploring high performance bolt-ons for the Dodge Neon SRT. Is this true? Is there a 9 second Neon in your future? ;)

Or better yet, a rear wheel drive conversion kit.

Originally posted by lyonsd
Or better yet, a rear wheel drive conversion kit.

LOL! So true...... That little turbo four cylinder motor has a lot of potential, but in a FWD car it's kind of like pissing in the wind:(

Neil, You know you want one of those Neons ;)

I did just purchase one of those SRT4s for my wife to drive back and forth to work. It is a great domestic sport compact. One thing about it, when i am in my buick, those little ricers will never race you, in the neon they are jumping at the chance. It is fun for the street. I sure wish it was rear wheel drive. Parts for it? maybe, as long as it does not get in the way of my Buick R&D.

Nothing will ever be as good as the buicks. The Buick community is one of the things i love about the buick and that is something that the srt crowd will never have. You people are one of the most fun things about owning a Buick. Because of my owning a Buick I now have friends across the whole U.S. that i could call on in a minutes notice to help me out. It is a secure feeling.

:)

thanks for the support guys!

Originally posted by Race Jace
Neil, You know you want one of those Neons ;)

I did just purchase one of those SRT4s for my wife to drive back and forth to work. It is a great domestic sport compact. One thing about it, when i am in my buick, those little ricers will never race you, in the neon they are jumping at the chance. It is fun for the street. I sure wish it was rear wheel drive. Parts for it? maybe, as long as it does not get in the way of my Buick R&D.

Nothing will ever be as good as the buicks. The Buick community is one of the things i love about the buick and that is something that the srt crowd will never have. You people are one of the most fun things about owning a Buick. Because of my owning a Buick I now have friends across the whole U.S. that i could call on in a minutes notice to help me out. It is a secure feeling.

:)

thanks for the support guys!

Very well said Jason!

We (the Turbo Buick community) are very lucky to have guys such as yourself that are still making new products for our 16 year old cars:)

You are da man!:D :cool:

Jace,

You're right about me wanting one of those Neons. I like the fact that a domestic manufacturer is beating the imports at their own game. Based on the data I've gathered I figure an SRT with the Stage 1 upgrade package should be a heads up race for either a Mitsubishi Evo VII or a WRX STI. I think you'd know better than me.

I was hoping if I follow your lead by buying a Neon maybe some of your Karma will rub off on me and my T-Type will start running 9's. ;) Did I tell you I adoped a cat and named him Geno. :) It's sort of the same concept.

Take Care

Neal