RJC Racing-Polished Aluminum Radiator Support

Hahny

Has anyone purchased a polished aluminum radiator support from RJC Racing recently? The reason I am asking is because I ordered one back in November and I'm still waiting. Per conversation that I had with Jason it sounds as though he has someone else that makes them for him, but I could be wrong. Thanks

Yes, I ordered one from Jason at RJC mid December....just before Xmas & received it within a few days. No problems, No delays.

Yes, I ordered one from Jason at RJC mid December....just before Xmas & received it within a few days. No problems, No delays.
4718FB4A-9401-4529-9D68-A2EA9F3E2038.jpeg

I had the same issue with mine. I had to cut the slot bigger with a dremel to clear the spring.

Just to be clear...I believe you are referring to the G Body rad support cover, as my RJC rad support cover fits absolutely fine!

Just to be clear...I believe you are referring to the G Body rad support cover, as my RJC rad support cover fits absolutely fine!

That is correct. I am in no way speaking of the RJC rad support cover. It was a reply to the OP to see if I can help him out.

Well, I finally got my RJC Racing rad support installed today and I must say this is a quality piece that fits very nice. Although, they are a bit pricey, I am satisfied with the results. Thanks RJC!!
20190324_131442.jpg

Looks Good, took long enough. They do a good job, damn make you wait forever LOL. When I did mine I went to Ace Hardware a picked up some Chrome nut and bolts...They get pricey too.