You can type here any text you want

Rock Hill, SC...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Makes you think he was already looking for a reason to leave. This was just the thing to get the ball rolling.

Keith, you going to Reynolds.

Jim

Sorry to hear that. We plan to go to Reynolds Friday and Saturday and then hit Carolina Dragway on the way back to maybe catch Dusty Bradford running on Sunday. My mother-in-law's house is not too far from Carloina Dragway.

Jim

Sorry to hear that. We plan to go to Reynolds Friday and Saturday and then hit Carolina Dragway on the way back to maybe catch Dusty Bradford running on Sunday. My mother-in-law's house is not too far from Carloina Dragway.

Jim

Are you taking the car?

K.

Are you taking the car?

K.

If we get it finished we will but are still waiting on some parts. I don't see us pulling it off, it has only been 7 years now, don't want to get in a hurry now. LOL Waiting on rear control arms, brackets, and sway bar so we can install the rear, then we can order the driveshaft.

Is anyone putting a track day around here this year?

Jim

If we get it finished we will but are still waiting on some parts. I don't see us pulling it off, it has only been 7 years now, don't want to get in a hurry now. LOL Waiting on rear control arms, brackets, and sway bar so we can install the rear, then we can order the driveshaft.

Yeah, at this point take your time and get it done right. Good luck, I can't wait to see it. You ever decide on a fuel management?

Is anyone putting a track day around here this year?

Funny you ask... Clint and I were just discussing this earlier today. Look for something coming up, hopefully @ Mooresville like in the past. I've spoke with a few others in the area and all seem to be excited to have a get-together/test-n-tune again.

K.

Yeah, at this point take your time and get it done right. Good luck, I can't wait to see it. You ever decide on a fuel management?K.

Funny you ask... Clint and I were just discussing this earlier today. Look for something coming up, hopefully @ Mooresville like in the past. I've spoke with a few others in the area and all seem to be excited to have a get-together/test-n-tune again.

OK.... You've now confused me with the above quote... :confused:

K.

Back