You can type here any text you want

Rockingham Tomorrow

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
It is going to be over 60º tomorrow. Anyone interested in going to the Rock for some test n tune?

Sully

Everything is tore up;) Let us know how the track is... Good luck!

It is going to be over 60º tomorrow. Anyone interested in going to the Rock for some test n tune?

Sully

So how did the car run? I was there and talk to you. I was with the RPM crew. I work there and have a new set up we are working on. It was nice to meet you. Michael.

So how did the car run? I was there and talk to you. I was with the RPM crew. I work there and have a new set up we are working on. It was nice to meet you. Michael.

We never got a clean pass.. I was having some traction issues. The one pass where I actually got traction it surprised me so bad that I missed the shift. I did get a couple things checked out for next time.

It was nice to meet you as well. The one pass I saw, it looked that Camaro you guys had was coming around. How did it do? Steve

We were fighting traction as well. It was our first time out with a 275 DR. It hooked once and ran well. Still fighting the set up. Your car seem to leave well the last pass you made. I only saw it leave. Then when we came back from our run you were gone. Im sure I will bump into again.

Back