RollCages in NC

aperrego

Drunk? I'll Check. :)
ANyone know of a good resource for rollcages in NC or SC? I am looking for a 6pt with Swingouts...

Thanks!

My first post, I'm so happy. Anyhow, I hope this helps you out. I've gota friend here in Fayetteville, who can make that kind of stuff. He has a shop called AutoTech 910/484-0606. His name is Robert. He offered to make one for my old mustang last year. Another shop, who does all the race cars around here is Tim Bradhams Chassis works. He custom bends stuff. Here is what he said in reference to roll bars. We do anything in either Mild or Chromoly, and can fabricate anything. I went to there shop and it is INSANE. That've got all kinds of sweet things in their. Tim's number is 910-424-9811

Matt

Hey there.. THanks! I will have to call them.. DId you jsut get a GN? Or just new to the boards?

With all the NASCAR teams over there in NC, there should be dozens of shops not too far from you. :)

I'm starting to get info on my quest to buy one. I don't know what year model, etc...So I thought I'd start here, and get info, then maybe pick one up in the classifieds sections. Looking forward to get some good info. Good luck! If you end up coming down let me know, and I'll come check out your car.

I have a family member(very distant) here in Wilmington that owns a shop called German Speed Merchants.They mainly do audi/Vw/porsche and minis.They do cages and do they very well from what i have seen.If you are interested--- i can get with him and check some ideas with him.Just let me know.Last car i saw them do was a new 02 mini cooper---they caged it and it came out great.

Geoff

Weren't you the guy who had Richie working on your car? He should know of a good place to have it done. When I was checking out his car I forgot to look anywhere else but under the hood but I'm sure he has a nice cage.

yup and he still is... :( He got his in the oxford/henderson area I am really trying to shop around...spending enought on the ride..

If you haven't found a place you may want to try Race Tech in Burlington.

336-538-4941

I told you once and I'll tell you again there big A L&H race cars are the best!!!!!!!!! something fell in the intake today but could not get it out.
later
Richie
ps nov. is coming up quick

Originally posted by TURBOKID
...ps nov. is coming up quick

November is coming up real quick!!:eek: Who wants a shot at a Cool Grand!!

K.

Originally posted by TURBOKID
I told you once and I'll tell you again there big A L&H race cars are the best!!!!!!!!! something fell in the intake today but could not get it out.
later
Richie
ps nov. is coming up quick

I cannot beleive you are actually using the net.. Oh well.. What the hell fell in the intake?????!?!!!! Get it out it is not paying rent and has to go!

ALSO with the exception of the paint all parts should be ordered/in on or around the 15th.. and running shortly there after,.. I will be ready for Nov..and I will make you proud oh, 8sec bald headed mechanic meister! What is the number for L&H?