You can type here any text you want

Roller Cam, ATR Rods, JE Pistons, HD Rocker shafts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
I have a few go fast goodies I am selling.

Comp 214/214 Billet Roller Cam. .543 lift with 1.55 rockers. .566 with 1.60s This a complete setup from Weber Racing. Cam, Front hardware, Lifters, Pushrods. Does not include Valve Springs. Setup is used but Weber just checked it out and everything is in excellent condition. This is the same cam grind that I ran for last 3 years. (not exact same cam but same grind) You will need to send your front cover to weber for machining ($35) if you haven't done it already. $900 shipped.

ATR forged rods with JE 3.830 forged pistons pressed on. Rods were $800 new alone. All rods and Pistons are in excellent shape. $900 Shipped

Heavy Duty rocker shafts with stock rockers. Complete setup ready to bolt on. $80 Shipped

Alum Front Bumper Support. $65 + Shipping.

Email with Questions.
Sully

Whats Up Sully

What Up Sully,thats Some Very Nice Items Dude,if I Have'nt Started Already,i Would Purchase It All.it Should`nt Last Long On This Site

Steve,

You forgot to mention that these rods and pistons can be used with either a stock crank or an Eagle crank. Maybe that will help you sell them.

Neal

V6 Beast said:
~After Christmas Sale~

Rods, pistons $850

Billet cam kit $850

Good Point Neal. Thanks!

These are a perfect compliment to an Eagle Crank. Stock Rods would still be a major weak spot.

S.

Last try before Ebay.

Rods & Pistons - $750 + Ship.

Billet Roller Cam Kit - $850

Back