You can type here any text you want

Roller rockers question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
quick question i have a set of new in the box 1.6 roller rockers not sure if they're for production heads or stock style heads? does T&D make roller rockers for TA ? the box shows T&D but when i open the box on the red rocker it's stamped TA 1.60 and on the ends says DR 2499? i cant find a p# to see if theyre good on stock style heads or are they for production heads i'll post some pics.. they look like stock style to me but just want to be sure!

well what ive found over the years is that if you have production style after market rockers, the pushrod "landing" will be centered from side to side on the rocker body.

if you have rockers for after market heads like GN1's and possibly t/a equipment is that the pushrod "landing" for will be offset to the side a bit for the fact that a larger intake valve is used, and the whole valvetrain assembly must be moved over a bit as to not have the "bigger" intake valve not hit the edge of the exhaust valve

Back