You can type here any text you want

Ron Tarabori still around?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Quite possible his email is full.........or he is having computer problems.
He is hard to get a hold of, he may be away........but he is still around!

Dave,

He posted his number about a month ago.
Try This Ron Tarabori 814 435 2939.

Hi Dave, You may have my old e mail. Try this lbtsales@pennswoods.net. If that doesn't work call me. The number John posted is correct. My old work number is no more as the state of Pa has a nice early retirement plan. Remodeling the house, building two race cars, working on the garage, helping my wife with her business, keeping our school buses running and shoveling this damn snow. How did I have time to work. Ron

Doesn't sound like retirement to me....... Snow???? what is snow????? Call me.......

Lenny.......

Originally posted by Ron Tarabori
Hi Dave, You may have my old e mail. Try this lbtsales@pennswoods.net. If that doesn't work call me. The number John posted is correct. My old work number is no more as the state of Pa has a nice early retirement plan. Remodeling the house, building two race cars, working on the garage, helping my wife with her business, keeping our school buses running and shoveling this damn snow. How did I have time to work. Ron

THat's the email addy I used, that bounced. So I'll give you a jingle on the LL.

Back