You can type here any text you want

Rotisserie restored 427 '69 Camaro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dhauser

The end is fear
This is one for the premium muscle car collector/owner: This is the one in my sig. Right colors, right parts, '69 date-coded 427 engine, Yenko recreation taken to #1 level. Not cheap by any means, but go price a real one, if you can even find such a needle in the haystack for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4554936321&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

If you bring me the buyer and the transaction commences, I bring $500 dolla to your wallet! ;)

As Dr. Evil might say: One MILLion Dollars..........or whatever my reserve on ebay is....:D

Originally posted by dhauser
New Rule: Must post a price!
If you're selling something in the Cars for Sale forums, you must put an asking price on it. We aren't a fishing forum here, so post an asking price.

I will give everyone a couple of weeks to change their current posts to reflect this new rule, and then I will start deleting posts that don't have prices. I won't ask your permission, so please take care of business if you have corrections to make. Thanks.

Why doesn't this apply to this posting? Not trying to be a wise you know what but isn't a rule a rule? Lead by example is my motto!

When a car is on ebay, owners may not wish to broadcast a price as it would tend to give away their reserve. I figured this would be obvious, which is why I didn't initially answer the question. I routinely post prices on my cars when they are not active on ebay, but when they are, I do not list a price because I don't give out my reserves and do not wish to share that information during the auction.

I won't delete anyone's thread who posts a car for sale but doesn't have a price if there is a link to their ebay auction in that same post.

Flaws.....

Originally posted by Hawaiian Turbo
That is one beautiful car!!!!!!

I think I saw a scratch on one of the ball joints..shame shame....lol.....I would love to just lick that car. May I drink its bath water please please!!!!!!

Russ:cool:

Back