You can type here any text you want

RPM question ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GN280CI

what your RPM to the quater trap ?? because I find that I have many of rpm has the line ( 7150 ) I have 28 inch tire and 3,42 gear THANK !

MARK

what your RPM to the quater trap ?? because I find that I have many of rpm has the line ( 7150 ) I have 28 inch tire and 3,42 gear THANK !

MARK

Mark,

Check this out

TCI - TECHNICAL INFORMATION: Racing Calculators

Your converter is slipping 21.8% and it should be under 10%.
Who made your converter? It is time to get it modified to fit the powerlevel you have.
You may want to talk to Dusty Bradford he is a PTC dealer and and he can hook you up.

Mark,

Check this out

TCI - TECHNICAL INFORMATION: Racing Calculators

Your converter is slipping 21.8% and it should be under 10%.
Who made your converter? It is time to get it modified to fit the powerlevel you have.
You may want to talk to Dusty Bradford he is a PTC dealer and and he can hook you up.

thank you John for the link is very intersting , i'm going to speak to a man from montreal who make a torque and he said my 60 feet is very bad
(1.48 ) May be raison for the high RPM :confused: I am confused :(

thank you John for the link is very intersting , i'm going to speak to a man from montreal who make a torque and he said my 60 feet is very bad
(1.48 ) May be raison for the high RPM :confused: I am confused :(

Mark,

The 60FT would make the ET slower but I can not imagine it effecting the MPH like that. I would expect your car to be in the 150+++ range.
If someone thinks I am crazy please let me know....
Only in regards to this matter please!!!:eek:

Back