You can type here any text you want

Running issues

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

prokeep15

So I got the bird fired back up for the first time since the heads and tranny were taken off and after it spitting and sputtering it finally started but with only the help of a little trottle dancing. So heres the question I got a code 5 "coolant sensor low" code and the car kept shooting up to 3k and then sputtering and dying. ALSO theres a very loud whining noise coming from the turboish region that sounds like metal on metal but its not the bearings or the wheels cause we checked them both, oil is deff getting to the turbo feed cause we took it off and got a shower. Is it possible we messed up the vaccum lines? Also I tried disconnecting the computer line under the positive battery line to see if that reset anything and I got nothing. THEN I noticed on turbolink that the MAP sensor was maxed at 245 so we disconnected that and got a map sensor low code but it ran much smoother but still holding at 2-3k and ocassionaly surging a little over 3, I checked the TPS cable and its perfect also....any ideas? Its been about 5months since this thing cranked at all no less run so whats up?

FIGURED IT OUT! Good thing I slept on it, went back today and the partner responsible for putting that piece on forgot to tighten the bolts all the way, it was basically off the lower intake mani! :p

Back