runs with a RX-7

ITSNOTAGN

Shadow Master
If you look in the V8 conversions forum, i posted my new timeslip. Anyway After i got a fuel pump put in on friday, my buddy in his FC RX-7 decided we should run em down the freeway. His mods:
91 RX-7, lightened, 2650lbs with driver
13B REW, big streetport
custom made manifolds
GT42-76 turbo, FMIC
Haltec E-8 engine management
275 mickey DR's
Last week, ran a 12.2@113mph
We went out of town a ways, went from a 40 roll. stayed dead even while i passed about 4000rpm, he shifted, my boost came on and i ended up about 6 cars out at 120mph. Man was he floored, we built that car together, and he honestly didnt think i was going to be able to pull him. We made about 5 runs total, closest run was taken from 45mph, i held it in drive and locked the converter, he ran as hard as he could. Ended up putting 1 car on me up to 90, I put 3 on him up to 130. This thing is like a supra on the highway.

Saturday we both went to the dragstrip, his best run was a 12.6@115, mine was a 12.65@120. The track was just ICE, spinning up to the 330' mark. I hope to get a better timeslip soon, as this doesnt do the car any justice. Although i did gain 28mph on the big end, we figure i putting down around 510whp on the top end, when i actually got in it and pulled the boost over 5psi. What ya think?
Gary