You can type here any text you want

Rust-Free Florida 1987 Turbo T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tbirdv6

Original 1987 Buick Turbo/Intercooled T with chrome bumpers and trim (chrome with no pitting) and T-Tops. This is exactly the same as a Grand National, but in a less conspicuous paint scheme. Dark blue with blue interior & console shift. No performance (just K&N cone filter) mods! NO RUST on this car. This includes where the T-Tops meet the roof and on the bottom of the doors. NO RUST. NO accident history! Excellent numbers across the board on my scanmaster. Excellent coolant temps, oil pressure, etc. No leaks or funny smells! A very nice 12 Disc CD changer and Pioneer headunit is installed. The car has 114K original miles. Clear title and clean Carfax. The transmission shifts firm and does not slip. The car is very fast and makes full boost.Car is very Dependable & would not hesitate to drive anywhere!!

New Paint
New Tires (4) Balanced & Alignment
New Battery
Cold A/C (converted to 134A)
New Billstein Shocks and Eibach Performance Springs on the car

$7500

Pics available for serious inquires
Car is located in Tampa,Fl
turbobuick2@yahoo.com
FRED

You've got mail......

Very interested. Sent a message to your email address.

Thank you .....dwall

Is this the T you just recently bought Fred??

If you can kindly send some pics to me as well. Also, did you do any work or add any parts to it?

Thanks,
Mike in Tampa

Pics sent to the above who requested

Car just got painted last week (5 coats)
Needs to cure & then wet-sanded
FRED

any interest in trading for a '69 440 dart(non original) i have a link in my sig for more info on the vehicle.....if you are even considering trades that is.
otherwise, Good luck with the sell.
-Joe

Just changed the plugs & added MSD 8.5 wires
Its ready to go for a long trip!!!
FRED

Mike,
i just let messages on both your phones-computer got you tied up?
call me
FRED

tomcatturbo said:
Is this the T you just recently bought Fred??

If you can kindly send some pics to me as well. Also, did you do any work or add any parts to it?

Thanks,
Mike in Tampa

SOLD!!!
To Mike alias tomcatturbo
Thanks
FRED

Back