You can type here any text you want

Rusty colored spark plug ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87berger

Would running the "race gas fuel concentrate be causing my spark plugs to look like this ? The car runs great with no issues. Scanmaster numbers are good also Thanks
image.jpg

That's what I thought I hope my 02 sensor doesn't look the same. Thanks for the reply

I get that color with boostane and torco that I use ..

Looks like the plugs back when I ran 104+ octane boost way back when.

The additive that causes this is MMT. Lucas octane booster contains it.

Same here I run 24 lbs at 18 degrees and I keep afr at 10.9/11.0 it flys , I love my torco .
Yea I use both torco and boostane on my non alky cars, I think there great, I think the Boostane has the slight edge tho,.... I went from 19#s and pump gas with 1.9kr added boostane turned it up to 24# and got 0 kr, I didn't push it past that..

Yea I use both torco and boostane on my non alky cars, I think there great, I think the Boostane has the slight edge tho,.... I went from 19#s and pump gas with 1.9kr added boostane turned it up to 24# and got 0 kr, I didn't push it past that..
Yeah I saw a write up cal Hartline did with the boostane I think he sells it now I wanna try it , he seemed to like it . I'll see if hartline sells it by the case .

Yeah I saw a write up cal Hartline did with the boostane I think he sells it now I wanna try it , he seemed to like it . I'll see if hartline sells it by the case .

Yes we do. Please give us a call.

Back