You can type here any text you want

S2 Twin turbo Mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fab Shop

Wanted to share with all of you my current project that is coming to a end. I know it's not a buick car but it has one bad ass S2 buick motor in it. It's a 276" oncenter twin turbo on alcohol on Drag radials, should be real fun trying to get her down the track. Should be running by this weekend. I will keep you updated with the numbers that Dale Schiffer and Dan White get out of her if the the tires will hold on the dyno. :D :eek:

Thanks for looking

Jake

White Racing.com
The Fab Shop
Performance Warehouse

Attachments

• S2 engine edit 1.JPG
    S2 engine edit 1.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 266
  • S2 engine edit 2.JPG
    S2 engine edit 2.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 216
  • car 011.jpg
    car 011.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 247
Wow that looks really badass!!! That car should haul the mail when you get it sorted out... :eek: :cool: Definitely let us know how it does on the dyno!

Seems like there are a few Buick powered Mustangs around as of late, my brother (blackshoebox) has a 109 powered "Butang" as I like to call it that he has ran mid 10's with and he plans on stepping it up a bit real soon (also on radials) :biggrin:

Oh BTW, can you give us some details on the fuel system for the alcohol?? What size injectors, what kind of fuel pump(s)?

Fuel System

I'm using only one injector per hole. Sorry I can't give to much info (who made them) they are proto-types that were hand made, but I can tell you that each injector is capable of 400lbs which is all I need for my application. As for the pump we used a Areomotive mechanical belt driven pump along with a inline electric pump just for start up.

Jake

Thanks for the info! Please keep us up to date on your progress with the car as it sounds really sick! :eek: :cool:

Back