You can type here any text you want

S2 Twin turbo Mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fab Shop

Wanted to share with all of you my current project that is coming to a end. I know it's not a buick car but it has one bad ass S2 buick motor in it. It's a 276" oncenter twin turbo on alcohol on Drag radials, should be real fun trying to get her down the track. Should be running by this weekend. I will keep you updated with the numbers that Dale Schiffer and Dan White get out of her if the the tires will hold on the dyno. :D :eek:

Thanks for looking

Jake

White Racing.com
The Fab Shop
Performance Warehouse

Attachments

• S2 engine edit 1.JPG
    S2 engine edit 1.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 924
  • S2 engine edit 2.JPG
    S2 engine edit 2.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 446
  • car 011.jpg
    car 011.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 426
Bad

Man Fab Shop that thing is BAD!! I hope to start building things like that. Incredible work man.
-Andrew

Jake,

That's the motor that dynoed at 1900 H.P. right?

Neal

Fab Shop said:
Wanted to share with all of you my current project that is coming to a end. I know it's not a buick car but it has one bad ass S2 buick motor in it. It's a 276" oncenter twin turbo on alcohol on Drag radials, should be real fun trying to get her down the track. Should be running by this weekend. I will keep you updated with the numbers that Dale Schiffer and Dan White get out of her if the the tires will hold on the dyno. :D :eek:

Thanks for looking

Jake

White Racing.com
The Fab Shop
Performance Warehouse

BAGN said:
Awesome. What size inj? How many?

I am wondering the same thing... From the pics it looks like only 6 from what I can tell, which would seem odd considering I was under the assumption that most guys running on alcohol ran 12 160lb injectors... :confused: Unless maybe he is using some bigger injectors that are made for the alky??

Injector info and Hp

I'm using only one injector per hole. Sorry I can't give to much info (who made them) they are proto-types that were hand made, but I can tell you that each injector is capable of 400lbs which is all I need for my application. The engine should make just over 2000hp at the flywheel according to Dan and Dale @ White Racing (www.WhiteRacing.com) from previous engine info on Dan's car with the better turbo's, sheetmetal intake and running on Alcohol.

Thanks for all the comments, makes me and everyone who has worked on the car feel awsome.

Thanks
Jake

Hi there!

That was some really hard stuff!

Holy cow man.... injectors that flows 400!!!????? :eek:

And then the hp's...... geeezz man! :eek: :D

Good luck and we all hope that you can post how the car was doing soon!

We are also looking to get our S2 methanol injected later when the money shows up.... :biggrin: ;)

Regards from Uffe in Sweden

Fab Shop said:
I'm using only one injector per hole. Sorry I can't give to much info (who made them) they are proto-types that were hand made, but I can tell you that each injector is capable of 400lbs which is all I need for my application. The engine should make just over 2000hp at the flywheel according to Dan and Dale @ White Racing (www.WhiteRacing.com) from previous engine info on Dan's car with the better turbo's, sheetmetal intake and running on Alcohol.

Thanks for all the comments, makes me and everyone who has worked on the car feel awsome.

Thanks
Jake

This sounds amazing, I would love to see that idle.
Thanks for sharing, please give us update as time permits.

Headers

Dale from white racing made them, as they are very much the same as a old ATR twin turbo header.

thanks for the info i am trying to find some for my project so i am trying to decide if to buy or build and i will decide on depending on cost

Is that a stock cam sensor I see in the front cover?? With all these people swapping over to distibutors lately... ;)

K.

Back