You can type here any text you want

Sad day for me.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ChrisCairns

Drum roll please.

Last night at 6:30 P.M. my original GN was put on a trailer and rolled out of my driveway. It's was on it's way to a new home in Kennewick, WA. :(

A good guy bought it and he already owns a TTA. Says he wants it for a daily driver and I do think he'll take care of it.

Of the billions and billions of cars I've owned in my life starting with a gorgeous '49 Olds Club Coupe (that lasted me 3 months before I smashed it up,) this particular GN was the best car I've ever owned from a reliability standpoint.

I'll really miss it.

3 down and 1 to go. Anyone want to buy an '86 GN. (At least I only have to change the mileage in my ads, I can keep all the rest of the words since all the cars are the same.:D )

Originally posted by 11.20n1320
Chris, Why the reduction in inventory??
DDAY

Hi Dave,

(a) I'm getting old and if anything were to happen to me I'll be damned if I'll leave a bunch of cars to my wife's next husband.

(b) My shop is so crowded, especially in the winter when everything is inside. I want some more room.

(c) Just too much "stuff" overall. We're trying to get rid of lots of crap, even from the house.

(d) I'm getting burned out on constantly working on these cars.

So it's basically a combination of the above with no particular "weight" to any one reason.

$9500.

I put a small dent in one of the quarters I'm going to have fixed first.

Perfect car to start with since no one has screwed it up yet by fixing it till it's broke. :D

Back