You can type here any text you want

Sale or Trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Junior Samples

Walk Away
I just got hooked up with making real money after 3 long years But I need something way more practical.

This car has been my DD since 08. The only time it has ever broke down on me was when the Walbro defective pump went out, I have been to Florida From Mich, Back to Mich, Back to Fl, to TN, all over TN. This week Ive been back and forth to Asheville NC.

The car was a Michigan car, I have just started to battle rust issues, lower rears mostly

Rear end is tight
Old ATR cam, lumpy
New Tranny by Dave H with 2800 10inch PT converter.
60# TT chip
TE61
Alky Control
RJC325 IC
Umi lowers
Extra parts such as other bumper filler, front flair set, oem wheel well trim as well as all the other misc parts one might aquire or set aside.

The car runs good,
at 45MPH the BLM is at 130. at 55MPH the BLM is at 132. at 65MPH the BLM is at 129
No hesitation from take off.

< will entertain all trade offers at value of an affordable $5500 to $6k. Its a good car to go out and have fun with or priced right to restore. or part the thing out for all I care, heck the RJC IC is a cool grand by itself.

I just need something for a DD as well as something not fast so I wont feel obligated to put a beat down on every poopstang that pulls up along side of me, while running the risk that one day, something may brake big.

Man I hate to do it.. all the stares, the rubber necks, the thumbs ups, the beat downs,

I will not be on much this next week so please call my cell
Mike
828-713-6875
fall2010018.jpg

fall2010016.jpg

fall2010013.jpg

fall2010012.jpg

fall2010014.jpg

fall2010011.jpg

Some rust issues
only spot on drivers side rocker, just starting to bubble. pass side is good. both fenderwells are getting ugly, I have the GNX flairs over them, they are not past the point of fixing but rust never sleeps
fall2010017.jpg

both rear lowers need to be addressed one has been fixed temporary with sheetmetal and glass, looks good but needs real patch welded for proper fix
fall2010015.jpg

Any time day or night, the tune is there.... Still priced right for a good drive train

Attachments

• 110410193709.jpg
    110410193709.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,120
  • 111110171909.jpg
    111110171909.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,127
considering trades? how about my '83 olds?? '83 with 190k, 5k on a new oldsmobile 350. 800 q-jet, headers, 2.5" duals, newer paint, electric fans, many parts come with. too much to list.

101_0447.jpg

trade

I have a 01 chevy blazer 4dr loaded 113,000 miles 4.3 vortec nice black on black with new tires. :D

Blazer

I forgot blazer is a s10 blazer 2 wheel drive I have pics if you like. It was my wifes until I got her a tahoe so I know its been well taken care of .:)

considering trades? how about my '83 olds?? '83 with 190k, 5k on a new oldsmobile 350. 800 q-jet, headers, 2.5" duals, newer paint, electric fans, many parts come with. too much to list.

Man its a sharp car but I need somthin more practical for work and once IM out of my hole I can think about getting back into rodding.

I have a 87 IROC 5spd car with slick paint. 305 tpi 5spd G92 package 97k original miles, 2001 z28 seats, great car just looking for something different. I have pics but it will not let me post them because of post count. Thanks,
Chandler

I have a 87 IROC 5spd car with slick paint. 305 tpi 5spd G92 package 97k original miles, 2001 z28 seats, great car just looking for something different. I have pics but it will not let me post them because of post count. Thanks,
Chandler

Click on is name and e-mail them to him....
I am sure he would think about it.

post #4 whooohoo! I had several hundred posts on my other name but could not remember the password and I have deleted the email tied to it. :mad:

Any numbers or times on the car?

Wow Mike cant belive your selling her. wish I didnt just put that in to my car I would have bought yours and fixed the GN later. I know a guy here in Kingsport that was looking in to one Ill ask if he still wants one this week when I see him. guys I know Mikes car I f I had tha cash I would buy it just to swap parts on to my GN.

iroc is clean but i'll pass

I put about 500 miles a week on this car, I would not hesitate on driving it to california and back so NJ is a non issue

Back