You can type here any text you want

Saleen S7 From Bruce Almighty

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
Okay so my boss calls me and says he has a special car he wants me do a wheel repair on. I get there and holy sh**....the 2003 Saleen S7 car #16 which was used in the movie Bruce Almighty. The head service rep at Galpin Auto Sports took me for a ride in it and I have to say that this thing is a bit faster than the GT 40. We hopped on the 405 and he opened up the throttle...I swear...when he shifted out of 2nd the speedometer was @ 90 mph. Anyways, some genius decided to used a hub socket instead of a knock off tool to get the rim off. It worked but damaged the knock off pretty bad. Then when they tried to install the tires they scarred the lip of the rims. I can see why..this thing has 345/25/19's on all corners. It took 3 guys to install this rubber band on the rim. Here are a few pics of it on a lift...its jacked up on the lift too. This thing is low to the ground. The front spoiler sits 3 inches off the ground and there was no way to get a low profile floor jack under it. BTW Galpin sold this car to a sheik in Bahrain for $350,000 cash.

Picture156.jpg

Picture155.jpg

Picture157.jpg

Picture160.jpg

Picture159.jpg

Picture158.jpg

Back