You can type here any text you want

Sam in Mississippi, This ones for you!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

88ZNX

Let loose the Boost!!
this is good stuff!

Attachments

• motivator655384.jpg
    motivator655384.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 504
Hey man! we stopped by your house the other day to bs with ya, no answer. Buddy of mine has a GN around the corner from me and we were out ride'n. Sam is selling it, he said he dont have time for it and the GTO so his 1st pick would be the Buick. but if he dont sell it, no biggy. he's asking $19k

Jason

Sorry I missed ya. I went hunting this past hot weekend since I didn't have to work. Otherwise, I just work too damn much.:rolleyes:
John

I hear ya. We are taking the Limited to Hub City on Sunday, you should ride down.

this is good stuff!

Jason, I just found this post. Thanks!

If someone wants to buy it, I'll probably sell it. Not pushing the sale hard though - having second thoughts.

Anyone bringing a TR to the May 17 car show in Madison?

Good! Dont sell it! I'm heading to Denton Texas for work in the morning for a while. Wish I could be there.

Jason

Sam, whats the name of the website to get a window sticker for our cars?

Jason

Jason, its window-sticker.com. Got the alky in place except the wiring. Finish sunday. Got to go get some alky from Ricks on monday. Do you believe that there were people in the rain at the car show in brandon today. I just drove bye. Left the GN in the garage. Talk to you later. Be safe.

Attachments

• P8300003b.jpg
    P8300003b.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 194
Yes I got it on and the alky kit on except the wiring. Maybe finish today. Got to go get some alky monday. Was talking to some guys on th eboard an dthe think the trans could bo the problem? I dont know.Talk to you later, Mike

Jason, its window-sticker.com. Got the alky in place except the wiring. Finish sunday. Got to go get some alky from Ricks on monday. Do you believe that there were people in the rain at the car show in brandon today. I just drove bye. Left the GN in the garage. Talk to you later. Be safe.

Yes, that's who I got mine from.

Back