You can type here any text you want

sarasota fair grounds:july 1st

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
anyone going?im putting the gn and the camaro in the show,only 200 can enter and pre-entrees are $5 cheaper..along with the off shore boat show thats going to be their and a band it should be a awesome turn-out....after that is the annual love muscle boat party(off 47th and 301 across from chetah club)...free beer,free mixed drinks,free food,free topless dancers(in cages) :cool: ,and always a great free live band,last year was great white along with over 100 kegs of free beer,all is taken place out-side....man they show sarasota love :biggrin: ....if youve never been,GO,lots of fun,plenty of bouncers,never any problems always fun...havent missed one yet,and yes all is free including parking....ill post flyer pics later this week...

o.k heres the latest on the party to whom all are going...its going to be held at the sarasota kennel club/greyhound track next to the sarasota bradenton airport this saturday night/july 1st starting at 7pm,their wont be 100 kegs of beer this year,it wasnt enough last year so their will be 400 kegs of beer strait from the bud trucks served for free by sweet looking women...free food,last year it went quick so im guessing that will be upgraded too...free mixed drinks,usually a basic rum and coke or vodka and oj or cranberry juice...i havnt got the details on the band,but it might be a no-namer to start,but im positive the main band will surprise you...once again all is free,this will be the best showing/party they have had yet..sponcered by budweiser and the love muscle race boat guys...i told many last year and whoever showed was amazed at how awesome the show was and couldnt believe all was free...it is wife friendly too,the naked girls stay in the cages :biggrin: ,of course mine was trying to get in with them ;)

RATT is one of the bands playing,a 80s band that i personally like,they put on a great show..not sure of the other band as of yet...their will be cover if it rains at the dog track,its a huge place as i did the flooring years ago..all the local tr guys if you want to meet prior,pm me..this is always a great turn out with good people our age group/30s,not a bunch of bangers or stuff like that..just a group of old school party guys spreading the love..and if you get too drunk and need a place to crash,my door is open as long as you bring some money to lose on the pool table...lol

Back