You can type here any text you want

Saturday Feb 25th at Sunshine Racing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
How bout instead of Largo Cruise.. we do sumthen a little different only a few blocks away ;)

http://www.revxtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14818

Looks promising.. lets take the Buicks out there and kick some bootie ;)

1/8 to get us ready for Sundays event at BMP. I'll be trying out the new TQ converter. See if I can nail that 6.50 mark at 108-109

Looks good to me. I will be out after 7 if I go.

Thanks again for the help Razor! Sure is nice to be able to gap plugs.

Sounds like a good time, I'll try and make it. I've been too busy to make it out to the Burker King cruise in a few months, and my car is currently laid up awaiting a new axle, so it wont be there, but I will try to be (I'm the long haired kid with the hot air 85 a few of you guys met at BK once or twice). Julio, i noticed on the website you linked to, for rules for the night, it says "No alcohol on premises" Let's hope they just mean the drinking kind :biggrin: It'll be nice to see some of the local cars in action... I've seen 'em sleeping in the parking lot at BK plenty, but not in their natural element, stalking and eating other cars for dinner on the strip!

Back