Saved my Pennies , Looking for a Syclone

Interested in a Typhoon? I have a friend that has a very nice stock one.

I'll contact the owner and let him know you're interested in it. I know the owner is meticulous with cleaning and polishing. His GN is phenomenal.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to this. The guy with the Typhoon usually goes to our local cruise night and he hasn't been there since I posted this. As soon as I see him I'll pass on that you may be interested.

Where are you? How far will u travel?
There are several in the phoenix,az. Area. Typhoons and Cyclones. Have u looked under the hood? I was gonna buy either, til I realized that I wouldn't want to work on one! Everything is severely crammed in there!
TIMINATOR

I am in Canada , But I will travel , the Syclones seem to be out of reach on $$$ now so a Typhoon is still an option ? what do you know of ? any pics ? links etc

About a week ago when I still thought I wanted either, I googled them both "for sale near me" I,m in 85392 zip code (west Phoenix,Az.) and got a dozen hits!.
It's dry here, tons of rust free cars and enthusiasts!
TIMINATOR

Have u looked under the hood? I was gonna buy either, til I realized that I wouldn't want to work on one! Everything is severely crammed in there!

This ^

One of the most aggravating things I've ever turned a wrench on and it absolutely eats any dropped fastener or wrench, lol.
Easiest thing is to pull the inner fender wells but it is still hard to get to everything. But, boy are they fun when they are running right.

You can forget the Phoenix,az. area.
Everything here I looked at was overpriced for what it is!
I finally got to the other side of the valley on my quest, and looked at a few at the "premier" motorsports dealers.
BARF!!!!!!
All over priced, and several had sleeved blocks!
4.3 blocks are cheaper than the cost of the sleeve job. If u want #s matching, keep the hurt block to include with the sale. But I wouldn't sleeve one for a street brawler. Most out here are detailed well so they are pretty, but mechanically lacking.
I'm not giving 30k+ for a pretty truck that has been "maintained" if at all, by a putz!
You can tell by the type of "add ons" if the seller was a poser or serious about it.
Ask if you have questions.
TIMINATOR

How about a "homemade" version AKA: Slyclone?
A naked chassis with a Stage2 @ about 900 FW! ;)

You can forget the Phoenix,az. area.
Everything here I looked at was overpriced for what it is!
I finally got to the other side of the valley on my quest, and looked at a few at the "premier" motorsports dealers.
BARF!!!!!!
All over priced, and several had sleeved blocks!
4.3 blocks are cheaper than the cost of the sleeve job. If u want #s matching, keep the hurt block to include with the sale. But I wouldn't sleeve one for a street brawler. Most out here are detailed well so they are pretty, but mechanically lacking.
I'm not giving 30k+ for a pretty truck that has been "maintained" if at all, by a putz!
You can tell by the type of "add ons" if the seller was a poser or serious about it.
Ask if you have questions.
TIMINATOR
Thanks for the feedback , getting harder to find a good one for sure , I agree with the sleezed block ? I don;t care if it is matching or not , just going to be a cruzer , but the prices for even those is unattainable ,